My Blog

I'll just randomly talk bout crap and such and you can read if you wish
Ohh and if you wish to comment please do so on the tag board!

About Me


Click here to see my profile

My Profile

Links

Dannys Blog
Rachs MySpace
My MySpace
Poppys Blog

Archives

December 2004 January 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005

Chatterbox




:: Guestbook ::
Name:
Email:
Mood Of Post:
:: Message ::



Sunday, December 12, 2004

Not in the best of moods at the moment. thought that two hours in the shower then bath would sort it but apparently not.
i sometimes wish that i could go back in time and change something but then i think what if by changing that one little thing i completely changed everything, could i risk it? i still avnt found the answer and probably never will.
about my mood... i have aching ankles and thighs, well not thighs more bone that connects leg to body, and i also (dont really know how to put this) i have a boyfriend who is peed off with me for being peed off with him for something hes done. dont you hate that. youre meant to completely trust your boyfriend arent you? what do you do if you cant? because im not sure anymore. i love him so much and trust him in every respect except this one. he has given me reason not to trust him. what the hell do i do? do i give him the chance to prove i can trust him or not?
too many questions, sorry



Emma blogged at 5:47 pm