My Blog

I'll just randomly talk bout crap and such and you can read if you wish
Ohh and if you wish to comment please do so on the tag board!

About Me


Click here to see my profile

My Profile

Links

Dannys Blog
Rachs MySpace
My MySpace
Poppys Blog

Archives

December 2004 January 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005

Chatterbox




:: Guestbook ::
Name:
Email:
Mood Of Post:
:: Message ::



Friday, January 07, 2005

What The Hell Is Up With The Pictures!!

argh!

oh well
i have an addiction to orange cremes, im getting so fat!! really need to do more exercise. strawberry cremes are pretty yummy too!
stop me eating!!!!!
i can feel my belly enlarging as i type
that sounded too poosh.
Ahh lesbianism isnt it great!!!
so for all of you that dont know, im bi, woooo!!
so yeah, i finally sort out my straight life (well ish) and now i have to handle the most giant crush (according to Danny) on someone who will not be named but my god is she hot!
enough of my sex drive...
had a great day in liverpool today with danny, lots of shopping and eating and going round the galleries
cant be bothered to write any more
XxX


Emma blogged at 8:25 pm