My Blog

I'll just randomly talk bout crap and such and you can read if you wish
Ohh and if you wish to comment please do so on the tag board!

About Me


Click here to see my profile

My Profile

Links

Dannys Blog
Rachs MySpace
My MySpace
Poppys Blog

Archives

December 2004 January 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005

Chatterbox




:: Guestbook ::
Name:
Email:
Mood Of Post:
:: Message ::



Monday, May 30, 2005

well...

i should have been revising but hell no ive been sewing instead!!!

ill post everything that ive been sewing latercos the pic thing only lets me put one in a post:S

but omgosh i love them!!!

not really much more to write really. missing danny. barely gettingto talk to him. bout an hour on msn and a few txts:( its not good.

well after tidyingmy room its slightly messy again... but thats due to my sewingness!! i promise

still gotta finish off a skirt, hmm what to do with it. ah ill come up with something.

i really gotta revise tomorrow, i will make myself do it!!


well at least i think ive got the sewing bug outta me. still gotta make a record purse tho.

signed up to a swap today, twas a bag and bracelet swap so that should be fun.

hope i get in tho!!! fingers crossed.


well ive just put all the pics on now so theyll be below this post so you wont be confronted by seminakedness as soon as you look at the blog.

managed to poo up my sleeping times, going to bed late and getting up early :(

kinda shortens the day:(

ergh i think im outta things to say, not reallyhad an eventful life recently.

ah well night XxX

decided to add,
TORI AMOS IN (has to recount) 6 DAYS!!!!!!!
hyehehehehehehehehehehheheheehehehehehe:D

Emma blogged at 10:31 pm